We collect non-public information about our clients and have an obligation to maintain confidentiality of that information.
It is our policy to protect the privacy of our clients by following these principles:
- We do not disclose the names of our clients or information about them or their accounts, except with their consent or at their direction, as necessary to perform the services or to complete the transactions or tasks they have authorized, or as permitted or required by law.
- Information about our clients and their accounts shall be reasonably safeguarded within our offices to avoid inadvertent disclosure.
- Access to information about clients shall be limited to our employees who have a business need to know it.
- We provide Privacy Notices as required by Reg S-P.
- We have adopted and will maintain procedures reasonably designed to implement this policy and comply with the requirements of Reg S-P.
Maintaining the confidentiality of your personal financial information is very important to you and to us at Capital Strategies Investment Group LLC.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT. To provide you with individualized service, we collect several types of non-public personal information about you, including:
- Information from forms you fill out and send to us in connection with your accounts (such as your name, address and social security number);
- Information about the transactions in your accounts (such as purchases, sales, account balances, and average cost);
- Information about any bank account you use for transfers between your bank account and your accounts;
- Information about your retirement account(s) in the event that we have access to your employer’s retirement plan information; and
- Information we receive about you or your accounts as a result of your communications with us by mail, email or telephone or in person.
INFORMATION WE SHARE. We do not disclose your personal information to anyone except as permitted by law. So that we can complete transactions you authorize or request, and so that we can provide you information about our products and services, we may disclose the information we collect about you to companies that provide services to us. Those companies use that information only to perform the services for which we hired them and are not permitted to use or disclose that information for any other purpose. Finally, we may disclose information about you at your request (for example, by sending duplicate account statements to someone you designate), or otherwise as permitted or required by law.
INFORMATION SECURITY. Within Capital Strategies Investment Group LLC, access to information about you is restricted to those employees who need to know the information to service your account. Our employees are trained to follow our procedures to protect your privacy and are instructed to access information about you only when they have a business reason to obtain it. We use physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to keep your information secure.
Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://www.capstratig.com.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.